For information about administrative procedures (admission, enrollment, scholarships, fees, qualification suitability etc.)
Students residing abroad or having a foreign educational qualification can contact directly the International Students Welcome Desk by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Information online Service – Infostudenti
All students can ask for information or for an appointment with the Students Office through Servizio Infostudenti by logging in with:
- ID and password choosen when registering to our Univeristy website, if not yet enrolled
- ID and password assigned by the University (@studenti.unimi.it) once enrolled.
Student information online service – Infostudenti, allows you to send or receive documents online. It also informs you about the progress of your enquiry.
Eventuali richieste di approfondimento o chiarimento in relazione a comunicazioni, atti e/o provvedimenti emessi dagli Uffici di segreteria ritenute errati, incompleti o comunque non esaustivi potranno essere rivolte al Dirigente della Direzione Segreterie Studenti e Diritto allo Studio - dott.ssa Emanuela Dellavalle – utilizzando il seguente indirizzo email: email@example.com
University call center
In September and October you can contact the free number 800 188 128
To get information and telephone assistance you can contact the University call center.
- From Italy:
199 188 128
- from any landline in Italy amounts to the cost of a local call
- from mobile phone it depends on your telephone plan or line manager
- From abroad:
the cost depends on the telephone company
We answer Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
- People Search (Teachers and offices)
- Education, counselling and general information
- Welcome Desk and Student Information Service
- Vocational Master and Advanced Courses
- International Students
- Disability Advisory Service
- University portal: comments and suggestions
- University e-mail box, and web access
- Staff technical assistance
- Press and Communication offices
- PEC - Certified email